By using the Burton Law PLLC website, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
1. No Legal Services Rendered or Attorney Client Privilege. This website and commentary herein discussing legal issues is only general in nature, and is not inteded to be relied upon. Because the facts and circumstance of situations vary, legal issues discussed may not be applicable in your situation, or may have different consequences not assumed in the discussion provided herein. Neither this website nor any submittal through a contact form shall imply an attorney-client relationship, and no such attorney-client relationship shall be deemed to exist unless and until there is a signed agreement between you and our firm to such effect.
2. Limitation of Liability. We shall not have any liability to you or anyone acting on your behalf arising out of your use of our website(the “Website”). By using the Website you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless us from and against any and all claims that may be made against the foregoing by you or anyone acting on your behalf regarding your use of the website.
4. Changes and Severability. We reserve the right to change or modify our Terms and Conditions at any time. All users of our Website will be subject to all of these Terms and Conditions as the same may be in effect from time to time. If any of the provisions of this Terms and Conditions are deemed invalid, or for any reason deemed unenforceable, the remaining Terms and Conditions shall be unaffected and shall remain in full force and effect.
5. Copyright. Except as specifically stated in this Terms and Conditions or in our Website, this site, the layout of this site, the software and code relating to the Website, and all other aspects of the Website are all protected by United States and international copyright laws and other intellectual rights protection laws. The Website includes articles, photographs, and other materials licensed from third parties, and we do not claim any right in such materials except for rights that may be conferred upon us pursuant to a license or similar agreement.
6. Marks. We or our Affiliates or owners may also file for federal trademark or service mark registrations for other marks that we may diplay on our Website, either now or in the future, including,without liimitation, the Burton Law PLLC mark. In addition, we or our Affiliates claim trademark and/or service mark protection in all other marks in our website denoted by the mark. All other trademarks used on the Website that refer to other companies are the property of their respective owners.