“When a person’s word was his bond.”
There was a time when a person’s word was their bond and a handshake meant commitment. Unfortunately, these times have passed.
The Law Office of John Burton, PLLC is here to help you in drafting, negotiating, understanding or resolving disputes related to contracts. Prior to entering into an agreement with another party, we strongly recommend that you consult with an experienced business transactional attorney. Negotiating and signing a contract without the expert advice of a qualified attorney can result in unwanted and unnecessary expense.
Many business owners do not realize how many agreements they enter into over a given period of time and how the terms and conditions of those agreements will govern any disputes arising thereunder. A contract subjects you to certain rights and obligations which you need to be fully apprised of and my firm is qualified to assist you with your contractual needs. At the Law Office of John Burton, PLLC, we will take the time to explain the documents necessary to your transaction and discuss all of your options before you sign an agreement.
Below is an illustrative sampling of our business law transactional practice experience:
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Business Expansion Agreements
- Real Estate Lease and Transactional Agreements
- Construction Agreements
- Employment Agreements
- Consulting Agreements
- Joint Development and Distribution Agreements
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Non-Disclosure and Covenant-Not-To-Compete Agreements
- Independent Contractor Agreements
- Manufacturing and Distribution Agreements
- Business Operations Agreements
- Management and Operations Agreements
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Assett and Purchase Agreements
- Financing Agreements
- Vendor and Professional Services Agreements
- Procurement Agreements
- Consumer Agreements
- Insurance Disputes
- Warranty Interpretation
- Intellectual Property Agreements
- Internet/e-Commerce and Technology Agreements
- Computer Hardware and Software Agreements
- Franchising Agreements
- Government Contracts
Call Me Today
Our firm is here to serve entrepreneurs and business owners. Call us today, (602) 671-8516, for a complimentary telephone consultation and let me show you how we can help you or your businesses with your important contractual needs.